Monday, May 7, 2012

Jason turns 31!

So, it's official today... my cute hubby to be is 31 ( can I just say that numbers sounds ridiculously old to me...) ! Jason's birthday turned into a four day celebration for us, and I for one had a fantastic time through all of it... We kicked off the weekend friday night at Stevie and Abraham's with dinner,
Chicken with Veggies and Bow Tie Pasta


followed by the unveiling of Jason's birthday present... a new dog kennel for when skeeter comes home to live with us!
Saturday morning we went shooting with my dad followed by an amazing dinner at Franks Chop House with Jason's parents Bill and Cindy, and my dad... Sunday we relaxed and got pedicures followed by heading to my parents house where Jason, my dad and my brother Ryan all spent the afternoon installing   over engineering how to attach the kennel in the bed of the truck... As a final surprise Jason, Ryan, and I went to the Astros game, sadly they lost but we had a fantastic time!







No comments:

Post a Comment