Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Wednesday Edition

This past weekend, Jason and I cooked approximately 25 meals and froze them. I am so excited to have all these meals stock piled and ready to go as I head into my busy season at work! One of the recipes I am most excited about is this breakfast hashbrown quiche from once a month mom.com.
 I swapped out the green bell pepper for red, yellow and orange, and used turkey bacon. Does anyone else like to cook ahead? Normally I am a three times a week, what looks good at the grocery store type of cook, but it is also really nice to know I have all these meals as back up! Let me know if you try this recipe, or something else you have made recently that turned out good!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I like to cook ahead but only on a weekly basis. I need more freezer space.

    ReplyDelete