Monday, February 25, 2013

Five Things Friday... I'm still alive edition

Not really sure how it is already the end of FEBRUARY! the past 7 weeks or so have flown by! Jason and I have had so many changes. So without further ado...

1.) In early January we lost Mimi, my mom's mom whom I am named after. God blessed her with a long life, and did not allow her to suffer for long, and for that I am forever grateful. My heart aches still when I think of her, but it's made easier knowing she is home with the Lord.
Mimi and Aunt Shawna at our wedding


2.) Trailride was this past week, and the next three weeks are rodeo, and this might be my favorite time of year in Houston!
Me on trailride a couple years ago... I have zero good pictures from this year!

3.) I am counting down the days until George Strait and Martina McBride are here! Monday morning, March 18th is going to be a rough one :-)

4.) I officially start a new job with a new company on March 11th. I am really excited for the new challenge, but will definitely miss our small office of girls!

5.) Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will have some more exciting news from me and from Jason! To hold you over here is a picture of Jordi!

He LOVES sleeping on the pillows!



And apparently I hit save and not publish on friday... 

1 comment: