Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Confessional...

So I completely missed last week but to say I had a stressful week at work would be the understatement of the year... On to this week:


  • I had three days last week where I completely forgot to eat. I used to always laugh when people said they forget to eat, as I really didn't understand the concept... I get it now, but I kinda wish I didn't...
  • This week has had its own share of disappointments, and I am praying it turns around as we go into the downhill stretch towards the weekend!
  • Jason and I are doing our "day after" wedding shoot this weekend, I am really looking forward to getting to dress back up again, and praying the weather cooperates better than it did on our wedding day!
  • I think road trips with just the two of us in the car might literally be one of my favorite things ever! I always feel like we get completely caught up with each other, and there is no TV as distraction!
  • Jason officially has a contract on the Louisiana house, we will definitely be saying our prayers that everything goes smoothly and he can close by the end of November!
Thats it this week... Hopefully more wedding shower, bachellorette party, and ACTUAL wedding photos will be in posts soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment