Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms

When I left work this evening I still had yet to come up with a new recipe to try... I decided to head to the grocery store for my normal weekly trip and see if anything caught my eye, and boy did it ever! I found some gorgeous porcini mushrooms just calling my name! I quickly went to google and looked for recipes and came on this one. I changed it up a bit, mostly because I hate measuring, and I really wanted to showcase the mushrooms! I was so excited to start cooking, and then eating that I completely forgot pictures! Worst blog recipe ever... anyways, I liked it enough that I am planning on recreating this weekend for Jason, and I will definitely get pictures this time! I will also post my version of the recipe with the pictures! Hope everyone had a Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: