Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Things Friday

It has been a busy week, though not as bad as last week, so without further ado:

1.) I defrost food (chicken breasts, ground beef, etc) in a baggy in my bathroom sink. It's just so much easier to fill, and I don't feel like I have wasted 18 gallons of water just so my chicken will cook faster...
2.) Jordi was very sick this morning and I am praying I don't come home to more mess...


3.) With only 10 days of race season left, I feel like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel work wise. While the industry can be fun, it is also very stressful on a regular basis, and I am looking forward to at least a minor break!
4.) I have an amazing start on my christmas shopping and should be finished by early december with all my shopping and projects! Now I just have to decide how to wrap everything this year!
5.) Jason was not into me cooking for him AT ALL on sunday... his craving for mexican food meant I made balsamic chicken again on monday night and I have snacked on it all week! I will have the pictures and recipe up soon!

Thats all! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment