Monday, September 24, 2012

June 16th Bridal Shower

My sweet Matron of Honor Stevie, My mom's best friend/ my "other" mom Ginger, and her daughter Macy hosted my first bridal shower on June 16th (the date Jason and I originally wanted for the wedding). The entire evening was so special and I had so many sweet friends and family members join us! Lots of pictures to document the evening ( these are out of order... I am terrible with pictures in blogger):
Cute decorations and DELICIOUS food!

Mom and I

Mimi and Aunt Shawna

Arielle and Katie


Haley cracking Mom and I up...

Mom and I

Cindy and Mimi

Granny and Ginger

I have NO idea what these two are laughing at, but apparently it was good...

Mom, Mimi, Me, Granny, Cindy(Mom-In-Law)

Mimi, Granny and I

Mom, Cindy and I

My Beautiful Hostesses: Macy, Ginger, and Stevie! These ladies did an amazing job!


Aunt Shawna and I

Granny, Jane (my God Mother), and Mimi



Katie, Haley, and Arielle


Ginger

Another view of the Table


The boys came to help load gifts after having dinner out...

Ginger and Stevie

Wonderful night with so many people I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment