Friday, September 28, 2012

Wednesday Confessional: Friday Edition

Hey, better late than never...


  • I stayed at work past seven p.m. multiple nights this week at work... in turn I have not done a single piece of laundry, or cleaned house (an almost daily thing normally) at all this week... 
  • I have not cooked anything all week... unless Ramen noodle counts... my 18 year old self is shaking her head right now at the fact that I eat ramen noodle by choice at 26 years old...
  • the median age in my bible study small group is 55, and I am definitely the only one under 40, I really don't mind this at all, except we have one very special person who I will refer to as Blanche who felt the need to ask me if I am one of "THOSE bible girls"? Anyone know who "THOSE bible girls" are? I mean I might be ok with being in their small group instead...
  • I'm pretty sure the above statement made no sense and you can all (if anyone actually reads this thing?)  just disregard it, obviously it was one of those you had to be there moments
  • Jason is hunting thursday- saturday this weekend... this means I get to cut fabric and make a mess sewing my quilt together with ZERO guilt :-)
Thats all folks! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment